Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Cootie Catcher

So yes I haven't posted in awhile again, but I have been making things both in and out of work. Coming up this weekend is the literary tea which I am hosting the Jurassic Park table. So I will be posting some of my creations for that here. In the mean time I would like to share the cootie catcher I made for one of our Teen Nights. It wasn't my original idea a coworker sent me this link and I then created it.
I found a template online and then added the appropriate artwork and information. Also because I couldn't remember how to fold one I added instructions from here.

Since I don't know everything about Divergent I made a blank copy so that the teens could fill in what they wanted fortunes to be. 


Have fun and good fortunes to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment