Saturday, April 30, 2011

crunch time

Well as finals week come up close again it's the time for crunch time. Not for finals however since I only have two of those, but the spring showcase. Before thursday I have to have my puppet finished, a hand drawn lipsych animation, and preferably a philosophy paper done. Right now I'm trying to get my mind around doing philosophy but as you can tell I'm failing at it. Truthfully I would rather be making my book or ghost or something for my stopmo animation. Did I mention I love stop motion animation, especially the fabrication of props and the puppets. I would really like to be a set designer someday for stop motion animations. I don't even mind this crunch time it's really what I live for it's exciting and makes me feel like I'm actually doing something. Well I should get back to that paper so I can have that done before my friend gets back from work so I'm actually free to hang out.

No comments:

Post a Comment