Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Behind the Scenes at Common Ground: Shot 8 & 9

So last week was spring break so I didn't get my post from the previous weeks accomplishments up. I promised myself I would do nothing but relax this spring break and not stress about my projects. Which was a great idea, because now I'm relaxed, rested, and ready for the next 7 weeks that are going to be on a very tight schedule. Anyways, before I left on break we finished two more shots. I'll be putting up pictures of that process to show this and some of my editing I'm doing in the computer as I pull all the scenes together.
Termination notices of a variety of sizes

notes for post production

My graphic novel taking over my work space

Allen's very depressing day

Your fired

Working on the over the shoulder shot

Everyone else working on their Jr. Projects

Deleting and renumbering frames for shot 5


fixing minor mistakes and masking in after effects for shot 5

Deleting frames and renumbering for shot 9

No comments:

Post a Comment